BRAC bank Job circular in 2019 Online apply
BRAC bank Job circular 2019 with online application form & Exam Date Available.
Bangladesh Brac Bank Limited is One Of the Most Commercial Bank. Today This Financial Bank Announce Good Career Opportunity For Bd Bank Jobs Seeker. BRAC bank limited Dhaka Asking Job Vacancy Application To Join in Mirco-financial brac bank ltd At Regulatory Compliance Officer Post.
BRAC bank Job circular 2019
You Also See brac bank management trainee officer Job circular in Official Website www.bracbank.com. If you Wish To See All Bank Job Notice Of Brac, Then Visit Our Education and New Job Recruitment Circular Provider Site Edujobbd.com. In here Also Available Brac Bank Ltd Job Exam Admit Card And Online Opening date.
Check: All Bank Jobs in 2019
- Organization/Bank Name: Brac Bank Limited.
- Number of Vacancies: As Per Brac Circular.
- Post Name: Check the brac notice.
- Work Location: Dhaka.
- Application Publish date: 1 MAY 2019
- Online Apply Deadline: 15 May 2019
- Brac Bank Job Salary: See The Circular below.
- BRAC bank limited Job Notice
Similar job: BRAC Ngo Jobs 2019
BRAC Bank Limited Job 2019 Summary
- Ensure timely and accurate generation of day to day MIS of Retail Underwriting and execution of all MIS reports
- Produce monthly Dashboard including commentary to identify key trends and root causes impacting TAT
- Develop current and new areas of the MIS system including associated reports, documentation and the training of staff in these systems at a level appropriate to the audience
- Assist Unit Head for the automation of reports to increase productivity, efficiency and accuracy of MIS ensuring business stakeholders are minimizing time spent on repetitive or manual tasks
- Perform complex MIS & ancillary system upgrades at appropriate times to fit in with Retail Underwriting needs after appropriate testing and documentation generation or maintenance
- Attend internal and external meetings and training of relevant role and take part in making changes to policies and procedures as a result of this
- Work closely with Unit Head and develop MIS & Reporting of Delinquency results across products using multiple databases, financial reporting systems.
- Assist Unit Head for regular and timely review of Retail asset portfolio with a view to ensure that policy parameter are up-to-date from regulatory and industry perspective
- Assist Unit Head in Policy review & Portfolio Analysis by preparing MIS, Reports, Management Presentation packs of all retail asset i.e. sector analysis, income-wise portfolio analysis, overall customer segment analysis etc.
- Providing portfolio analysis insights to all relevant stakeholders i.e. credit analysts, product team for the review of Product Program Guideline (PPG) on timely basis
- For fresh candidate, one must possess a minimum CGPA of 3 (out of 4) at both graduation and post-graduation level and minimum CGPA of 4.50 (out of 5) at S.S.C and H.S.C levels from UGC approved institution or internally accredited institution. Having additional degree in MBA/ Masters will be considered as an added advantage.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- 2-3 years of experience in Banking sector (Retail Loan & Credit card) will be preferred
- Strong command over Excel, Access, Word & Power Point
- Knowledge regarding Banking Policy Acts/Company ACT
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Strong analytical skill to analyze retail policies, portfolio & Reports
About Brac Bank Limited
BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 186 Branches, more than 460 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the Bank has the unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve million.
Google Search Terms: brac bank limited dhaka, mobrac bank online application, brac job circular, brac bank management trainee officer, brac ngo bd, brac bank mto circular, brac job circular in prothom alo, brac bank job circular 2019 management trainee,