Erin Andrews is one of the most recognizable and successful sportscasters in the United States. She has been working as a sideline reporter for Fox NFL since 2012, covering some of the biggest games and events in the league. She is also known for her previous work with ESPN and ABC, as well as her co-hosting role on Dancing with the Stars from 2014 to 2019.
But how much does Erin Andrews earn as a sports journalist and television personality? What is her net worth and how does it compare to other female sportscasters? In this article, we will explore Erin Andrews’ salary, net worth, and career in detail, and answer some of the most frequently asked questions about her.
Erin Andrews Salary
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Erin Andrews has a salary of about $2 million per year for her role as a sideline reporter for Fox NFL. This is a significant increase from her previous salary of $800,000 per year at ESPN. Her salary is also higher than some of her fellow female sportscasters, such as Charissa Thompson ($1 million per year) and Pam Oliver ($1 million per year).
Erin Andrews’ salary, however, is not the only source of her income. She also has several endorsements and partnerships with brands such as Reebok, Degree, TruBiotics, and Orangetheory Fitness1. She also launched her own clothing line, WEAR by Erin Andrews, in 2019, which features casual and comfortable apparel for sports fans.
Erin Andrews Net Worth in 2023
Based on her salary and other sources of income, Erin Andrews has an estimated net worth of $30 million as of 20231. This is a remarkable achievement for a female sportscaster, considering that the average net worth of a sports reporter in the US is $1.5 million. Erin Andrews’ net worth is also higher than some of her male counterparts, such as Joe Buck ($15 million) and Troy Aikman ($25 million).
Erin Andrews’ net worth reflects her hard work and dedication to her profession, as well as her popularity and influence in the sports and entertainment industry. She has been named as one of the most powerful women in sports by Forbes, one of the most influential people on the internet by Time, and one of the sexiest sportscasters by Playboy.
Erin Andrews Career
Erin Andrews began her career as a sports reporter in 2000, working for Fox Sports Florida as a freelance reporter. She then moved to the Sunshine Network, where she covered the Tampa Bay Lightning from 2001 to 2002. She then joined Turner South, where she reported on the Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Thrashers, and Atlanta Hawks from 2002 to 2004.
In 2004, Erin Andrews joined ESPN, where she became one of the most prominent and respected sportscasters in the network. She covered various sports, such as college football, college basketball, NHL, MLB, and NASCAR. She also hosted the opening hour of College GameDay on ESPNU and contributed to Good Morning America as a correspondent.
In 2012, Erin Andrews left ESPN and joined Fox Sports, where she became the lead sideline reporter for the network’s NFL broadcasting team. She has covered several major events, such as the Super Bowl, the NFC Championship, and the World Series. She also hosts Fox’s college football studio show and America’s Game of the Week.
In addition to her sports reporting, Erin Andrews has also ventured into other fields of entertainment. She participated in the tenth season of Dancing with the Stars in 2010, where she finished third with her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy. She then returned to the show as a co-host from 2014 to 2019, alongside Tom Bergeron. She has also co-hosted the CMT Music Awards in 2015 and 2016 with J.J. Watt.
Erin Andrews has also appeared in several movies and TV shows, such as That’s My Boy, The Smurfs 2, Pitch, and The Masked Singer. She has also been featured in magazines such as Maxim, Men’s Health, and Cosmopolitan.
Erin Andrews is one of the most successful and influential sportscasters in the US. She has a salary of $2 million per year and a net worth of $30 million as of 2023. She has worked for ESPN, Fox Sports, and ABC, covering various sports and events. She has also co-hosted Dancing with the Stars and appeared in several movies and TV shows. She is a role model and inspiration for many aspiring female sportscasters and sports fans.
Most Asked Questions and Answers
- Who is Erin Andrews married to? Erin Andrews is married to Jarret Stoll, a former NHL player who won two Stanley Cups with the Los Angeles Kings. They got engaged in 2016 and tied the knot in 2017 in Montana.
- Does Erin Andrews have children? Erin Andrews does not have any children as of 2023, but she has expressed her desire to start a family with her husband. She has also revealed that she was diagnosed with cervical cancer in 2016 and underwent two surgeries to remove it. She said that the experience made her more determined to have children.
- How tall is Erin Andrews? Erin Andrews is 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 meters) tall.
- How old is Erin Andrews? Erin Andrews is 45 years old as of 2023. She was born on May 4, 1978, in Lewiston, Maine2.
- Where did Erin Andrews go to college? Erin Andrews went to the University of Florida, where she graduated in 2000 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in telecommunications2. She was also a member of the Zeta Tau Alpha sorority and the Florida Gators Dazzlers dance team2.
- What is Erin Andrews’ clothing line? Erin Andrews’ clothing line is called WEAR by Erin Andrews, which she launched in 2019 in collaboration with Fanatics. The clothing line features casual and comfortable apparel for sports fans, such as hoodies, jackets, tees, and denim. The clothing line is available online and at select stadiums and arenas.
- What is Erin Andrews’ Instagram account? Erin Andrews’ Instagram account is @erinandrews, where she has over 1.1 million followers as of 2023. She posts pictures and videos of her personal and professional life, as well as her fashion and beauty choices.
- What is Erin Andrews’ Twitter account? Erin Andrews’ Twitter account is @ErinAndrews, where she has over 2.7 million followers as of 2023. She tweets about sports, entertainment, and current events, as well as interacts with her fans and colleagues.
- What awards has Erin Andrews won? Erin Andrews has won several awards for her work as a sportscaster and television personality. Some of them are:
- Gracie Award for Outstanding Sports Reporter in 2009
- Emmy Award for Outstanding Sports Personality – Studio Host in 2014
- Sports Illustrated Media Award for Best Sideline Reporter in 2016
- Sports Emmy Award for Outstanding Sports Personality – Sports Reporter in 2019
- What are some of Erin Andrews’ hobbies and interests? Erin Andrews has many hobbies and interests outside of her work. Some of them are:
- Dancing: She loves dancing and has participated in Dancing with the Stars as a contestant and a co-host2. She also enjoys watching dance shows and movies, such as So You Think You Can Dance and Step Up.
- Traveling: She loves traveling and exploring new places, cultures, and cuisines. She has visited countries such as Italy, France, Greece, and Mexico.
- Cooking: She loves cooking and trying new recipes, especially healthy and organic ones. She also likes to watch cooking shows, such as Top Chef and The Great British Baking Show.
- Reading: She loves reading and learning new things, especially about sports, history, and psychology. She also likes to read biographies and memoirs of inspiring people, such as Michelle Obama and Tina Fey.