Jenna Bush Hager is a well-known American television personality, author, and journalist. She is the co-host of the fourth hour of the Today Show, alongside Hoda Kotb, and a correspondent for NBC News. She is also the daughter of former President George W. Bush and former First Lady Laura Bush, and the granddaughter of former President George H. W. Bush and former First Lady Barbara Bush.
But how much do you know about Jenna Bush Hager’s salary, net worth, career, and personal life? In this article, we will reveal everything you need to know about this talented and influential woman, from her early life and education to her books and philanthropy. We will also answer some of the most frequently asked questions about Jenna Bush Hager, such as how old she is, how tall she is, who her husband is, and how many children she has.
Early Life and Education
Jenna Bush Hager was born on November 25, 1981, in Dallas, Texas. She has a fraternal twin sister named Barbara Bush, who is also an author and activist. Jenna and Barbara are the first twin children of a U.S. president.
Jenna grew up in Texas and attended St. Andrew’s Episcopal School and Austin High School. She was interested in reading and writing from a young age and participated in various extracurricular activities, such as soccer, basketball, and ballet.
Jenna graduated from high school in 2000 and enrolled at the University of Texas at Austin, where she majored in English. She also took summer classes at New York University. During her college years, Jenna faced some legal troubles for underage drinking and using a fake ID. She pleaded no contest to both charges and was fined and ordered to perform community service.
Jenna graduated from college in 2004 with a bachelor’s degree in English.
After graduating from college, Jenna pursued a career in teaching. She worked as a teacher’s aide at Elsie Whitlow Stokes Community Freedom Public Charter School in Washington, D.C., for a year and a half. She then moved to Latin America to work as an intern for UNICEF, focusing on education policy for children affected by HIV/AIDS.
Jenna turned her experiences working for UNICEF into a book titled Ana’s Story: A Journey of Hope, which was published in 2007. The book is based on the life of a 17-year-old single mother living with HIV in Panama. Jenna donated her share of the book’s profits to UNICEF.
In 2008, Jenna published another book with her mother Laura Bush, titled Read All About It!, which was written to encourage children to read. The book features a young boy named Tyrone who discovers the joy of reading through various adventures.
In 2009, Jenna joined NBC News as a correspondent and contributor for the Today Show. She covered various topics such as education, health, women’s issues, and social justice. She also interviewed several celebrities and public figures, such as Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Malala Yousafzai, Prince Harry, and Meghan Markle.
In 2016, Jenna published another book with her mother Laura Bush, titled Our Great Big Backyard, which was written as a tribute to national parks. The book follows a young girl named Jane who learns to appreciate nature during a road trip with her family.
In 2017, Jenna published another book with her sister Barbara Bush, titled Sisters First: Stories from Our Wild and Wonderful Life, which chronicles their real-life stories about being twins and daughters of a president. The book became a New York Times bestseller and received positive reviews from critics and readers.
In 2019, Jenna became the co-host of the fourth hour of the Today Show with Hoda Kotb after Kathie Lee Gifford left the show. Jenna also became an editor-at-large for Southern Living magazine in 2012.
In 2020, Jenna published another book with her sister Barbara Bush, titled Sisters First (Children’s Book), which is an adaptation of their previous book for young readers. The book features illustrations by Ramona Kaulitzki and celebrates sisterhood and family.
In 2021, Jenna published another book titled Everything Beautiful in Its Time: Seasons of Love and Loss, which features stories and wisdom her late grandparents shared with her. The book is dedicated to her grandfather George H. W. Bush, who passed away in 2018, and her grandmother Barbara Bush, who passed away in 2019.
Salary and Net Worth
Jenna Bush Hager has amassed a staggering net worth through her decades-long career as a teacher, author, and journalist. According to Celebrity Net Worth, Jenna has an estimated net worth of $14 million. Her primary sources of income include her work as a co-host on the Today Show, book sales, and other business ventures.
As a co-host on the Today Show, Jenna’s salary is reported to be around $4 million per year. This is $3 million less than her co-host Hoda Kotb, who also serves as a co-anchor of the first hour of the show alongside Savannah Guthrie. However, Jenna’s salary is still impressive and reflects her popularity and influence on the show.
Jenna Bush Hager is married to Henry Chase Hager, a private equity managing director and former White House aide. The couple met in 2004 during Jenna’s father’s presidential campaign and got engaged in 2007. They tied the knot in 2008 at Jenna’s family ranch in Crawford, Texas.
Jenna and Henry have three children together: Margaret Laura “Mila” Hager, born in 2013; Poppy Louise Hager, born in 2015; and Henry Harold “Hal” Hager, born in 2019.
Jenna and her family live in New York City, where they enjoy spending time together and exploring the city. Jenna is also close to her sister Barbara and her parents George and Laura. She often shares photos and videos of her family on her social media accounts.
Jenna is also involved in various philanthropic and humanitarian causes, such as UNICEF, Save the Children, and The Global Fund for Children. She supports education, health, and empowerment for children and women around the world.
Jenna Bush Hager is a remarkable woman who has achieved success in multiple fields. She is a beloved television personality, a best-selling author, a devoted mother, a loving wife, a loyal sister, a proud daughter, and a generous philanthropist. She is an inspiration to many people who admire her for her talent, charisma, grace, and compassion.
Most Asked Questions and Answers
- How old is Jenna Bush Hager? Jenna Bush Hager is 41 years old as of 2021. She was born on November 25, 1981.
- How tall is Jenna Bush Hager? Jenna Bush Hager is 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) tall.
- Who is Jenna Bush Hager’s husband? Jenna Bush Hager’s husband is Henry Chase Hager, a private equity managing director and former White House aide. They have been married since 2008.
- How many children does Jenna Bush Hager have? Jenna Bush Hager has three children: Mila, Poppy, and Hal. They are 8, 6, and 2 years old respectively as of 2021.
- What are Jenna Bush Hager’s books? Jenna Bush Hager has published six books: Ana’s Story: A Journey of Hope (2007), Read All About It! (2008), Our Great Big Backyard (2016), Sisters First: Stories from Our Wild and Wonderful Life (2017), Sisters First (Children’s Book) (2020), and Everything Beautiful in Its Time: Seasons of Love and Loss (2021).
- What is Jenna Bush Hager’s net worth? Jenna Bush Hager has an estimated net worth of $14 million as of 2021. Her primary sources of income include her work as a co-host on the Today Show, book sales, and other business ventures.
- What is Jenna Bush Hager’s salary? Jenna Bush Hager’s salary is reported to be around $4 million per year as of 2021. She earns this amount as a co-host on the fourth hour of the Today Show with Hoda Kotb.
- Where does Jenna Bush Hager live? Jenna Bush Hager lives in New York City with her husband and children. They have a spacious apartment in Manhattan that overlooks Central Park.
- What is Jenna Bush Hager’s Instagram? Jenna Bush Hager’s Instagram handle is @jennabhager. She has over 2.2 million followers as of 2021. She posts photos and videos of her family, friends, work, travels, books, and hobbies on her account.
- What is Jenna Bush Hager’s zodiac sign? Jenna Bush Hager’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Sagittarius people are known for being optimistic, adventurous, honest, generous, and enthusiastic.