Hello Junior registration Follower, Recently Dhaka education board announce JSC Registration-related a circular. if you want to apply online for 8 class Exam. According to notice, The registration process of students studying in 8th grade is going to start from 3 March. School Student can fill up the form online and submit the fee by March 28. Apart from the fine, registration fees of 60 rupees have been Fixed.
jsc registration circular-dhakaeducationboard.gov.bd
For Booking online, Student Should obey Some Rules. For More Information About it just Visit Dhaka education board official website. You Can Also Get All Date of J.S.C Registration 2019 in Bangladeshi educational information provided online portal edujobbd.com. See Below.
- According to the JSC Exam management principles section, The age of the tester should be at least 11+ and a maximum of 17 years.
- Dhaka Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board approved educational institutions Students will get the opportunity to register in the name of their educational institutions.
- Students of the school without permission from the board will not be able to JSC Exam register in 2019.
- By clearing the payment within 24 hours, the student will be able to complete the eSIF
- Appropriate registration and other fees are as under
|Registration Fee (TAKA)||Redcrisent Fee||Without Fine Total|
After JSC Examinee Jsc Online Registration Complete, Student will Print the hard copy with own Signature. This printed copy will Save in Own School Office room.
The student must entry his father and mothers Name on Online Form according to SSC Original Mark sheets. but Parent was not SSC passed, then Follow the NID/Birth Certificate copy. Don’t use Mr., Mrs., Miss., Sree, Sreemoti, Advocate, Hazi, Al-Haz, Engr, Late, Major, Cornel, Brigadier, Dr, Prof, Before Parent Name. Also Don’t Use MA, MCOM, MSC, BA, BCOM, BCS, BSS, BBS, FRCS,
Special Note: If Any Student Fail to JSC Online Form Fill up This Responsible will Tak School Head.
Below Check The School jsc registration form 2019 Related Original Notice as JPEG File.