Do you know, What is National University CGPA grading system? How To Check out NU Grade Point Average Making Method? If you Do not learn before, This Honours GPA Calculator System is Post is For You. Bangladesh Gazipur University All Result Published in Grade Point Average in Bangladesh (in Short words GPA). So Today I will Write About national university mark distribution.
nu grading system in Bangladesh- CGPA Calculator
National University Gazipur Bangladesh, Published Result `in GPA System. Formerly The National University (Short means NU) Authority has been declared results Based on Division/Class Rule. But at present, The Authority of nu.edu.bd Published All of Academic Course/Program Result in GPA System. So Many Learners Want to understand How NU Made GPA From Any Subject Marks.
Some Necessary Short Word To full Word In National University Bangladesh
By the Way, Every Student of Nu Doesn’t know nu point system That, Nu. GPA, CGPA, LG, GP & NG Full meaning. So here I will Discuss some Essential Short Word To full Meaning words. Which is very useful in any university in our country. You Should Know That:
- NU – National University
- GPA – Grade Point Average.
- CGPA – Cumulative Grade Point Average.
- LG – Letter Grade
- GP- Grade Point
- NG – Numerical Grade
National University GPA Calculation System
|Numerical Grade||Letter Grade (LG)||Grade Point (GP)|
|80% or Above||A+ (plus)||4.00|
|75% to less than 80%||A (Plain)||3.75|
|70% to less than 75%||A-(minus)||3.50|
|65% to less than 70%||B+||3.25|
|60% to less than 65%||B||3.00|
|55% to less than 60%||B-||2.75|
|50% to less than 55%||C+||2.50|
|45% to less than 50%||C||2.25|
|40% to less than 45%||D||2.00|
|<40% (less than 40%)||F (Fail)||0.00|
HOW TO CALCULATE GPA IN National University GPA scale
NU CGPA mark distribution
- 80-100=A+=4.00= 1st class
- 75-79=A=3.75= 1st class
- 70-74=A-=3.50= 1st class
- 75-79=A=3.75= 1st class
- 65-69=B+=3.25=1st class
- 60-64=B=3.00=1st class
- 55-59=B-=2.75=2nd class
- 50-54=C+=2.25= 2nd class
- 45-49=C=2.25=2nd class
NU GRADING POINT SYSTEM PROCESS
National University grading Making system
Bangladesh National University Which was Established At Gazipur, Dhaka, Published All NU Honours Exam GPA Based Results. Formerly The National University Of Bangladesh Authority has been Publicly Discovering results Based on Division Results and Class Results Systems or rules. Nowadays nu.edu.bd and www.nubd.info Admin Published Academic Years Course, Program Exam Result point in GPA/CGPA New System.
What are some common questions related to the NU grading system?
Here are some common questions that students may have about the NU grading system and their answers:
- Q: How can I improve my GPA or CGPA?
- A: To improve your GPA or CGPA, you need to perform well in your courses and earn higher grades and grade points. You can do this by studying hard, attending classes regularly, completing assignments on time, participating in discussions, seeking feedback from instructors, and taking advantage of academic support services.
- Q: How can I calculate my GPA or CGPA?
- A: To calculate your GPA for a semester, you need to multiply the grade point of each course by the number of credits of that course, add them up, and divide by the total number of credits attempted. To calculate your CGPA for a program, you need to average the GPA of all the semesters or years of that program.
- Q: How can I check my grades or transcripts online?
- A: To check your grades or transcripts online, you need to log in to your student portal at nu.ac.bd and go to the Results section. There you can select your examination name, registration number, and exam year to view your grades or transcripts.
- Q: How can I apply for re-scrutiny or re-evaluation of my grades?
- A: To apply for re-scrutiny or re-evaluation of your grades, you need to follow the instructions and guidelines provided by NU on their website at nubd.info/res_details.php. You need to pay a fee and submit an application form within a specified time period after the publication of the results.
- Q: How can I transfer my credits from another institution to NU?
- A: To transfer your credits from another institution to NU, you need to meet the admission requirements and follow the transfer policies and procedures of NU. NU has articulation agreements with more than 116 community colleges in Bangladesh, so you can get the credit you deserve for previous coursework. You can also transfer credits from other accredited institutions subject to approval by NU.
The NU grading system is a way of measuring and recognizing the academic performance of students in various programs offered by NU. It uses letter grades, grade points, GPA, CGPA, and degree classification to evaluate and classify students’ achievements. By understanding how the NU grading system works, students can plan their studies accordingly and achieve their academic goals.