Russ Mckamey is the founder and operator of McKamey Manor, a controversial horror attraction that offers the most extreme haunted house experience in America. McKamey Manor has been featured in documentaries, news reports and viral videos, and has sparked debates about the ethics and legality of its practices. But how much money does Russ Mckamey make from his notorious venture? And what is his net worth as of 2023? Here is what we know About Russ Mckamey Net Worth at this Year.
Who is Russ Mckamey?
- Russ Mckamey is a 32-year-old former Navy veteran who majored in theater studies before joining the military.
- He started McKamey Manor in his backyard in San Diego, California, in 2001, and later expanded it to two locations in Summertown, Tennessee, and Huntsville, Alabama.
- He claims to be a fan of horror movies and haunted houses, and says he created McKamey Manor as a “live theatrical performance” that makes people feel they are living a horror movie.
- He also claims to use hypnosis, psychological manipulation and fear of water to create the illusion of extreme torture and danger for his guests.
- He does not charge any money for the experience, but only asks for a bag of dog food as an entrance fee. He also offers a $20,000 prize for anyone who can complete the tour, which he says no one has ever done.
- He operates McKamey Manor with the help of his girlfriend Carol Schultz and a team of volunteers who act as actors, cameramen and security guards.
What is Russ Mckamey’s Net Worth?
- According to various online sources, Russ Mckamey’s net worth or net income is estimated to be between $1 Million – $5 Million dollars as of 2023.
- He has made such amount of wealth from his primary career as a YouTube star, where he uploads videos of his guests’ reactions and testimonials after going through McKamey Manor.
- He has over 170,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel Rockit Gaming, where he also posts original songs based on popular video games like Five Nights at Freddy’s and Bendy and the Ink Machine.
- He has also released a full-length album called 123 Hype on YouTube and Spotify in 2017, and has produced over 150 songs within a two-year span.
Russ Mckamey is a controversial figure who has created one of the most extreme and notorious horror attractions in the world. He has also amassed a considerable fortune from his online presence and musical endeavors. His net worth is estimated to be between $1 Million – $5 Million dollars as of 2023.
Most Asked Questions and Answers about Russ Mckamey
- Is McKamey Manor legal?
- McKamey Manor is legal because it operates with the consent of its guests, who sign a detailed 40-page waiver before entering. However, some critics have argued that the waiver is invalid because it violates human rights and public policy, and that the guests are not fully aware of what they are agreeing to.
- Is McKamey Manor safe?
- McKamey Manor is not safe because it exposes its guests to physical, psychological and emotional harm that can have lasting effects on their health and well-being. Some guests have reported injuries, trauma, panic attacks, nightmares and PTSD after going through McKamey Manor.
- Why does Russ Mckamey do McKamey Manor?
- Russ Mckamey says he does McKamey Manor because he enjoys creating a unique and immersive horror experience that pushes people to their limits. He also says he does it for charity, as he donates the dog food he collects to local animal shelters.
- How do you get into McKamey Manor?
- To get into McKamey Manor, you have to meet several requirements, such as being at least 21 years old or 18-20 years old with parental approval, having a doctor’s letter stating that you are mentally and physically fit, passing a background check and a drug test, showing proof of medical insurance, and signing a waiver. You also have to watch a two-hour video called And Then There Were None that shows previous guests quitting the tour.
- How long does McKamey Manor last?
- McKamey Manor lasts as long as Russ Mckamey wants it to last, which can be anywhere from four to ten hours or more. He says he tailors the experience to each guest’s personality and fears, and that he decides when they have had enough.
- What happens in McKamey Manor?
- In McKamey Manor, guests are subjected to various forms of physical and psychological torture, such as being bound, gagged, blindfolded, submerged in water, covered in blood, insects and animal parts, slapped, punched, shaved, pierced, electrocuted, humiliated and verbally abused. They are also filmed throughout the ordeal and have to say a phrase like “You really don’t want to do this” before they can quit.
- Where is McKamey Manor located?
- McKamey Manor has two locations, one in Summertown, Tennessee, and another in Huntsville, Alabama. The original location in San Diego, California, closed a few years ago.
- Who is Carol Schultz?
- Carol Schultz is Russ Mckamey’s girlfriend and partner in running McKamey Manor. She acts as the main actor and director of the experience, and also helps with the hypnosis and manipulation of the guests.
- What is Desolation?
- Desolation is the latest and most extreme show offered by McKamey Manor. It is described as a “survival horror boot camp” that involves more physical challenges and less actors than the previous shows. It also requires guests to be alone for most of the time and to wear a helmet that blocks their vision and hearing.
- Has anyone died in McKamey Manor?
- No one has died in McKamey Manor, according to Russ Mckamey. He says he has a team of medical professionals on standby to monitor the guests’ vital signs and intervene if necessary. He also says he has never been sued or arrested for his activities.