Diversity lottery which is popularly known as DV lottery is a United States of America’s Program by which any person from an eligible country can apply for having a status of permanent citizenship in the United States. Living and studying in the United States has been a dream for us. Every year approximately 50000 people from all over the world have the luck to get the DV lottery. Bangladesh was an eligible country for applying DV until 2012. Still, there are some exceptions for people of Bangladesh and other ineligible country people to apply for DV Lottery 2022. DV lottery system is supervised and controlled by the Department of State and conducted under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) of the USA.
Eligibility for applying DV lottery Bangladesh 2022
Almost everyone can apply for the Diversity Visa Lottery. Bangladesh is not an eligible country to apply for DV lottery because more than 50,000 people from here already got USA citizenship under this Program. But still a person from Bangladesh can apply for the DV lottery.
- If your spouse is born in a country that is eligible to apply for the DV lottery. But the rule is that the eligible country must select them for a diversity visa.
- That if you born in an ineligible country but your parents didn’t born at that ineligible country or having residence at the time your birth. Then you may claim one of your parent’s country as your birth country which is enlisted as an eligible country to apply for the DV lottery.
- Each applicant must have these following work or education experience to get a Diversity Visa
- The applicant must have 12 years of high school education or the equivalent level of study.
- At least two years of working experience within the past five years in an occupation requiring at least two years of training or experience to perform the job.
If you fail to list your spouse who is eligible your DV Application will be treated as your disqualification as a principal applicant. You will not be passed in your visa interview. Remember you must list your spouse even if you intend to be separated from your marriage before you apply for your Diversity Visa. Your spouse who is already is a citizen of the United States does not need to issue any visa. Even if you do you will need not be penalized.
- You must give information about your children including their name, age, gender, place of their birth, and also the country name where they born if the spouses are unmarried and under the age of 21 no matter they are living with you or have an intention to join with you. You will need to send photographs of each of your spouses which will include all the same technical information as you provide on your photograph. You must include information about your all children even if they are adopted by you.
- If the spouses are your stepchildren and if they are unmarried and have not come to the age of 21 and if you haven’t still married their parent also if the children do not live with you currently or will not come with you.
NOTE: If your enter your spouse’s information in registration who are already married or turned the age of 21 their visa application will not be granted by the DV Lottery authority. This is known as aging out situation but there is an exception under their Child Protection Spouse Act (CPSA) and it says that a person over 21 year of age will still be treated as a child under 21 if you applied for your DV visa entry before your unmarried spouse turns 21. The purpose of the CSPA is to allow certain family members that just turned 21 years old to remain as “children” under the immigration laws. By qualifying as a “child,” an applicant who is already 21 can then also apply for the visa with his or her parents.
Fraudulently in DV Lottery 2020
The authority of DV program does not charge any fee for applying DV lottery. All you need to do is fulfilling the application program through online. Yet there are so many complaints of incidents that many companies take charge for this. Many emails are sent to the people that they will make their DV lottery application successful by taking extra charge. This is an absolutely wrong idea no companies can assure any one that they will give them a green card. This totally depends on the Department of State and conducted under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) of the USA. They will check all the data and will give the green card only to the selected one
How to apply for DV Lottery Bangladesh 2022 You can apply registration procedure for DV application through online form 15th October, 2020 here https://dvprogram.state.gov/ .
Individual must enter their application electronically in this website. There is no charge of fee or cost for applying DV Lottery 2022. Applicant must enter their application as early as possible. Because late entries may be declined for the heavy amount of application. Besides no entry will be accepted after the time period. There is application entries limit for each person. No person can enter their application more than one time. If so the authority will decline the application. The result will be published through the Entrant Status Check on the official website https://dvlottery.state.gov/ by using the unique number which was provided at the time of registration.
Our website resultdekho.com is always passionate about publishing all the latest information regarding DV Lottery 2022. This is a complex and long continuing process. So people often get confused about it. We suggest you that you can ask us any question through the comment box or in our mail address. We are always ready to answer and help you. Our website is one of the leading sites that provides authentic information about DV Lottery. We hope that you will share our website with anyone to whom it may concern.
There are some frequent question asked by the People in the comment box or in email
Question: IS Bangladesh eligible for DV Lottery 2022?
Answer: No. But still, there are few exceptions by which a Bangladeshi can apply for DV 2022.
Question: When can I apply for DV Lottery 2022?
Answer: Only until October 15th, 2020, you can apply for the official DV Lottery 2022.
Question: From Where I can apply for DV Lottery?
Answer: You can apply for DV Lottery at https://dvlottery.state.gov/
Question: Can any person of an ineligible country is eligible to apply for the DV Lottery?
Answer: Yes. Depends on a few circumstances.
Question: How many times can I apply for the DV lottery?
Answer: One time in a year.