Michelle Charlesworth is a well-known journalist and anchor who works for WABC-TV in New York. She is the co-host of the popular Eyewitness News Saturday and Sunday Morning, as well as the host of two Emmy Award-winning special programs: Broadway Backstage and Above and Beyond. She has also covered various topics, from international affairs to entertainment, and has won several awards for her reporting.
In this article, we will explore Michelle Charlesworth’s salary, net worth, earning career, education, partner, family, age, and bio. We will also answer some of the most frequently asked questions about her.
Salary and Net Worth
Michelle Charlesworth earns an annual salary of $400,000. This amount is based on her extensive experience and reputation as a journalist and anchor. She has been working for WABC-TV since 1998, and has been a part of many successful shows and programs.
Michelle Charlesworth’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million. This figure is derived from her salary, as well as her investments and assets. She lives with her husband and two children in New Jersey, where they own a house.
Michelle Charlesworth started her earning career as a journalist in 1996, when she joined WMGM in Atlantic City, New Jersey, as a reporter. She then moved to WCTI in New Bern, North Carolina, where she worked as a reporter and anchor. In 1997, she joined NBC 17 in Raleigh, North Carolina, where she also served as a reporter and anchor.
In 1998, Michelle Charlesworth joined WABC-TV in New York, where she has been working ever since. She is the reporter and co-anchor of Eyewitness News Saturday and Sunday Morning, which airs from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. She also hosts two Emmy Award-winning special programs: Broadway Backstage, which previews the upcoming spring and fall theater seasons, and Above and Beyond, which honors local high school students and teachers who have gone above and beyond in their schools and communities.
Michelle Charlesworth has covered a wide range of topics, from Israel and the occupied territories to the Oscars Red Carpet. She is best known for her award-winning coverage of her personal fight with skin cancer, which she shared with the viewers in 2001. She underwent surgery and treatment, and has been cancer-free since then. She received the prestigious Gold Triangle Award for Journalism for her story, as well as the Skin Cancer Foundation’s Medal of Honor.
Michelle Charlesworth has a B.A. in Public Policy from Duke University, which she graduated from in 1991. She received a full scholarship from the German government to study economics at the University of Freiburg, where she spent a year. She also studied at the London School of Economics and the University of Amsterdam.
Michelle Charlesworth is fluent in German and French, and has a working knowledge of Spanish and Arabic. She is also interested in history, politics, and culture.
Partner and Family
Michelle Charlesworth is married to Steve, who is a former editor and producer at ABC News. They met in 1999, when they were both working for the network. They got married in 2003, in a ceremony that was affected by Hurricane Isabel. They have two children: a daughter named Isabelle Marlene, who was born in 2006, and a son named Jack James, who was born in 2009.
Michelle Charlesworth’s family is very supportive of her career and personal life. They often accompany her to various events and activities, and enjoy spending time together. Michelle Charlesworth is also close to her parents and siblings, who live in New Jersey.
Age and Bio
Michelle Charlesworth was born on June 7, 1970, in New Jersey, United States. She is 53 years old as of
Michelle Charlesworth is a passionate and dedicated journalist, who strives to inform and inspire the viewers with her stories. She is also a loving and caring wife and mother, who balances her professional and personal life. She is involved in various charitable and social causes, such as the Skin Cancer Foundation, the American Cancer Society, and the Girl Scouts of America. She is also an avid reader, traveler, and runner.
Michelle Charlesworth is a successful and respected journalist and anchor, who works for WABC-TV in New York. She has a salary of $400,000 and a net worth of $1 million. She has a long and impressive earning career, which includes many awards and recognitions. She has a B.A. in Public Policy from Duke University, and has studied abroad in Germany, England, and the Netherlands. She is married to Steve, who is a former ABC News editor and producer, and has two children: Isabelle and Jack. She is 53 years old as of
10 Most Asked Questions and Answers
- Q: What is Michelle Charlesworth’s email address?
- A: Michelle Charlesworth’s email address is email@example.com.
- Q: What is Michelle Charlesworth’s Instagram account?
- A: Michelle Charlesworth’s Instagram account is @mcharlesworth7.
- Q: What is Michelle Charlesworth’s Twitter handle?
- A: Michelle Charlesworth’s Twitter handle is @mcharlesworth7.
- Q: What is Michelle Charlesworth’s height and weight?
- A: Michelle Charlesworth’s height and weight are not publicly disclosed, but she appears to be of average height and slim build.
- Q: What is Michelle Charlesworth’s ethnicity and nationality?
- A: Michelle Charlesworth’s ethnicity and nationality are not officially confirmed, but she seems to be of Caucasian descent and American citizenship.
- Q: What is Michelle Charlesworth’s zodiac sign?
- A: Michelle Charlesworth’s zodiac sign is Gemini.
- Q: What is Michelle Charlesworth’s favorite book and movie?
- A: Michelle Charlesworth’s favorite book and movie are not known, but she has mentioned that she likes to read historical fiction and biographies, and that she enjoys watching comedies and dramas.
- Q: What is Michelle Charlesworth’s hobby and talent?
- A: Michelle Charlesworth’s hobby and talent are not specified, but she has revealed that she likes to travel, run, and learn new languages.
- Q: What is Michelle Charlesworth’s religion and political affiliation?
- A: Michelle Charlesworth’s religion and political affiliation are not disclosed, but she has stated that she respects all faiths and opinions, and that she tries to be objective and fair in her reporting.
- Q: What is Michelle Charlesworth’s skin cancer story?
- A: Michelle Charlesworth’s skin cancer story is that she was diagnosed with basal cell carcinoma in 2001, after noticing a small bump on her nose. She underwent surgery and treatment, and shared her experience with the viewers. She has been cancer-free since then, and has become an advocate for skin cancer awareness and prevention.