Modhumoti Bank Limited Job Vacancy Career Opportunity Open. Bangladesh Modern and Fast Money Transfer Bank Modhumoti Bank ltd Authority Announce A New Job circular in 2018. If You Want to Apply now in Modhumoti bank branches Or Head Office, Then See This Bank Official Website www.modhumotibankltd.com. In the Company Bank Job Site, You Will Collect Modhumoti bank probationary officer salary, Download Modhumoti bank Recruitment Exam Admit Card, bd Modumoti Job Vacancy Application Form.
Modhumoti Bank Limited Job Vacancy Career Apply Now
Modhumoti Bank Job Circular in 2018
Post Name: Probational Officer
- Job Type: Bank Jobs
- Nature: Full-time.
- Application Published Date: 12 February 2018.
- Educational Requirements : SSC/HSC/Graduate/Masters/ MBA in Finance/ Accounting
- Official website: www.modhumotibankltd.com.
- Experience Requirements: check circular below
modhumoti bank probationary officer salary: As Per BD Bank Circular.
- Other Benefits: As per Bank policy.
Application Last Date: 28 February and 1 march 2018
See Below Modhumoti Bank Limited Job Vacancy Career Process And The requirement, So Read CareFully If you Are Candidate Of Modhumoti bank career 2018.
Job Position: Deputy Head (ICT)
Job Description / Responsibility
- He/ She will assist Head of IT with the following tasks:
- Formulation and Implementation of new strategies and policies (such as Information Security Policy, ICT Risk Policy, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery policy (BCP and DRP) & Software Development Policy) related to ICT Divisions and their compliances.
- Compliance of all observations/ deviations pointed out by internal/ external/EDP ICT Auditors/ Regulatory Bank.
- Liaison with different Divisional Heads & Branch managers to fulfill their expectations and discuss the risks-benefits being associated with ICT related products and services.
- Preparation of business analysis document for new requirements/ changes for branches & divisions especially CBS, Bangladesh Bank reporting and MIS purposes.
- Resolving of faults/errors reported by branches and periodic performance tuning for the smooth functioning of banking operations.
- Administration and supervision of Backup (BU, Remit, OBU, BACH, AD, Exchange and upcoming solutions), Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity Planning and drilling of DR -both for Head office and branches.
- Ensure smooth operation of the CBS and its supporting affairs including Software Maintenance, UAT, Migration, BACH, RTGS, CIB software, i-Banking etc.
- Ensure prompt support service to resolve all queries received from the day to day banking operation.
- Manage and oversee the entire IT Division of the Bank ensuring smooth and sound IT operations in place that minimizes operational risks and increase efficiency.
- Any other related assignment/responsibility given by the management.
- Minimum Graduation in CSE/EEE/Information & Communication Engineering from a reputed university.
- Having M. Sc in IT Field /MBA will be added an advantage.
- At least 8 year(s)
- Minimum 8 years experience in IT Division.
- Must have sound knowledge of Core Banking Software
- Network: CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNP, CCNP Security.
- Hacking and Forensic Investigation: Firewall, IPS & IDS Audit, CEH, and CHFI.Must have the ability to lead a team effectively, efficiently and independently.
- Must have strong analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Should have good Leadership and Team building skills
- As per policy
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
The Management of the Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application.