SSC (Secondary School Certificate) is a public exam in Bangladesh that is taken by students after completing 10 years of schooling. It is an important exam that determines the future academic and career prospects of the students. The Bangla 2nd paper exam is one of the compulsory subjects in the SSC exam that tests the students’ writing skills in Bangla language.
In this article, we will provide some information about the SSC Bangla 2nd paper question 2022 Dhaka board. We will also provide some solutions for the MCQ questions that were asked in the exam. We hope this article will help you understand the exam pattern and format and prepare well for the next exam.
Exam Pattern and Format
The SSC Bangla 2nd paper exam consists of two parts: creative questions and MCQ questions. The creative questions have four sections: paragraph writing, essay writing, letter writing, and report writing. The MCQ questions have five sections: paragraph matching, sentence completion, word meaning, word formation, and sentence correction.
The total marks for the exam are 100. The creative questions carry 60 marks and the MCQ questions carry 40 marks. The duration of the exam is two hours. The exam is held simultaneously across the country at 11 am.
The SSC Bangla 2nd paper question 2022 Dhaka board was held on Saturday, September 17, 2022. The question paper was divided into two parts: Part A and Part B. Part A contained the creative questions and Part B contained the MCQ questions.
Part A had four sections: Section A, Section B, Section C, and Section D. Section A had one question on paragraph writing. The candidates had to write a paragraph of about 150 words on one of the given topics. The topics were:
- আমার প্রিয় শিক্ষক
- আমার প্রিয় বন্ধু
- আমার প্রিয় খেলা
- আমার প্রিয় বই
- বাংলা নববর্ষ / পহেলা বৈশাখ/ বৈশাখী মেলা
Section B had one question on essay writing. The candidates had to write an essay of about 250 words on one of the given topics. The topics were:
Section C had one question on letter writing. The candidates had to write a letter of about 150 words on one of the given situations. The situations were:
- Write a letter to your friend congratulating him/her on his/her brilliant success in the SSC exam.
- Write a letter to your father asking him for some money to buy some books.
- Write a letter to your headmaster requesting him to arrange a study tour.
- Write a letter to your younger brother advising him to study hard for the SSC exam.
- Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper expressing your concern about the environmental pollution in your area.
Section D had one question on report writing. The candidates had to write a report of about 150 words on one of the given topics. The topics were:
- A report on a road accident that you witnessed.
- A report on a cultural program that you attended.
- A report on a book fair that you visited.
- A report on a flood situation that you experienced.
- A report on a seminar that you participated in.
Part B had five sections: Section E, Section F, Section G, Section H, and Section I. Section E had five questions on paragraph matching. The candidates had to match five paragraphs with their appropriate titles from a list of ten titles. Section F had five questions on sentence completion. The candidates had to complete five sentences with suitable words or phrases from a list of options. Section G had